Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camping Trip

Here are a few layouts using some photos I took while on a camping trip. I tore a slit in the paper and sewed an X over the folded back piece. My journaling is tucked away in a pocket that I had in my stash for years. I love to look through my stash and find stuff I still like from purchases made years ago. I have to confess most items I bought from years ago I don't like. I ended up giving so much of it away so it's nice when I find things I like as much now as I did then. It's even nicer when I can find the perfect place to use them.




Here is another one from a camping trip. My son Wesley showing his daughter how to fish. I love photos that show interaction between people. I used some stickers on this one. Yes, I used stickers but I think they worked. Most everything on this layout was from my old stash. I am trying to use some of that stuff I bought so long ago that I thought I couldn't live without at the time. I made the tags from office supply tags and cut the title from my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment